Share your love of reading by shopping at this year's Scholastic Book Fair. Shop the fair in the atrium beginning on Monday, December 1 or shop online at Lower School Fair or Middle School Fair. The proceeds from the Fair will go towards the purchase and installation of a SMARTBoard for the library. Thanks to your support, the past four book fairs have generated $6902.64 towards our goal of $8689.21. Only $1,786.57 to go!
If you have a little time to spare in the coming weeks, please consider volunteering at the book fair. Most of the school-day shoppers are lower school students who need help choosing books and making sure they have enough money for the books they've chosen. Helping them is fun and rewarding. Sign up here.
We also encourage you to bring your children to the book fair or visit it on your own. The hours are:
• Monday, December 1: 9:30 -11 a.m. and 12 to 3:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, December 2: 9:30 -11 a.m. and 12 to 3:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, December 3: 9:30 -11 a.m., 12:30 to 5:30 p.m.
• Thursday, December 4: 7:45-11:30 a.m. and 1:15 to 3:30 p.m.
• Friday, December 5: 9:30-11 a.m.